Thanks for all the cookie and chili support :-D Domeek says though that I did get to lick the chili spoon when it was all said and done (not enough in my opinion) and had a bit of a cookie that fell on the floor...so I guess I don't get to complain as much!
This evening I got to go and hang out with all my doggie friends at the park! There were plenty of the regulars and a couple newbies too (including an awesome miniature poodle who loved wrestling with me, yeah)! I've been working on training the regulars with my crazy, tennis ball fanatics for a couple of months now and am happy to report that I brought my ball to three different people and got them to throw it for me! Hehehe...I'm pretty proud about that one!
I've been getting really good at "sitting" before Domeek throws the ball for me...look, how good is that "sit"??? ;-D
That's my crazy "throw the friggin ball" look!!
My buddies Oliver, the black lab, and Cali, the German shepherd, were there...so we went a little nuts! We were ganging up on poor Oliver, I got to box his face while Cali was pulling his tail...hehehe! He totally got us back too! I love hanging out with them!
Now I'm back home, exhausted as normal! Phew...but I have to rest up tonight, because tomorrow morning we start my mini-recall workshop at the Humane Society! I can't wait to meet all those new pups in my class!!! Eeeekkkk!!
Now for my Weekend Links:
- A sad story about an innocent pup being shot by a police officer is starting an interesting debate: what would you do if a cop shot your dog?
- California Governor Brown just signed SB 1221 into law, making the use of hounds illegal in hunting bears and bobcats.
- A wonderful kitty delivers a beautiful litter of kittens even while a raccoon attacks her! Heroic Mamma!
- Only one member of the police force left in a New Mexico town...and she's got four legs!
- A new medicinal ingredient is starting to give hope to pups with cancer! :-D Woo Hoo!