Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - My First Play of 2013

Happy Happy New Year One And All!!! :-D

I hope that you have had an awesome 2013 so far...after all, there's only been 2 days so far! Hehe!

Well, I've already hung out at the dog park and had dinner with my cousin, Pippi, so I can't complain! :-D

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
FYI, I'm not snarling...we're just playing...terrier teeth style! ;-)

Freckles the Dog
Bat Dog?! ;-)

I got to try Chicken Kiev at Pippi's house and we even got a smidgen of New Year's cake (woohoo!!), needless to say, I constantly want to go over to her house now!! Hehe!

Have a great day everyone!! :-D


12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have got your new started off on the right paw...play play play...what could be better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had lots of fun with Pippi!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would want to go over to Pippil's house too. Your off to a great start to the year.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are starting the year with a bang! :) We haven't done too much yet. Just lots of playing, snuggling and cuddling! (our favorite things!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy treats! Looks like the new year is off to a good start!

    Stay Calm & Bark On,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! I play terrier teethies too!!! Oh, we would have such fun together. I'm glad you are having a wonderful start to the New year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goose, you sure do know how to pawty! And you do look mighty fierce in that one picture lol. Glad you are just playing though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! You sure got the new year off to a great start, let's hope all that fun continues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! You've been busy so far! Looks like you had a FABulous time at Pippi's place! Chicken Kiev?? Oh, that sounds wonderfuls! I love the action shots Goose ~ very sporty! BOL

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your play style, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh niiiiice - play time & food, grrrreat combo!
    Wally & sammy

    ReplyDelete