Since I don't have a lot to talk about this evening/morning, I thought I'd post some recent photos that you haven't seen yet!
Considering that the yard was getting crazily overgrown, I decided to help Domeek out on Friday and did some gardening! I mowed, chewed down some weeds (see the second photo), and found then destroyed a kitty toy from the garage!
Ginger has been bothering me all week, he keeps following me around and glaring...I keep trying to hide, but he knows all my spots! As long as he doesn't touch my toys!!
He had another visit to the Vet on Friday where they did a fructosamine test to see how his blood sugar has been ranging over the past couple of weeks. Looks as though everything is stabilizing, so no increase or decrease in insulin, and that means he doesn't have to see the vet for 3 months...he's super happy about that one!
Silly Domeek forgot that we were out of food yesterday, so that meant I got to have hot dogs and cheese for dinner...woo hoo!! This is how I like to eat...I'm a weirdo! ;-)
Tomorrow we're going to start using a training system called Crate Games by the famous Canadian trainer and agility star, Susan Garrett.
Supposedly this "game" is going to build motivation, self-control, and adoration for my crate...hm, yeah, well we'll see about that one! Domeek wants me to love my crate, since we are going to be taking a long (in-cabin) plane ride after Christmas. Any of you had experience with this system?
- Yet another sad story about the mishandling of pups on board planes in cargo! Please beware!
- Please meet Moe, a wonderful addition to the pup world and recent inspiration of mine!
- Do you have a Kindle Fire or an iPad? If so, take up this offer, and collect your free download of Who’s That Dog? 35 Fabulous Rescues That Found Their Forever Homes by photographer Mark J. Asher.
- Check out this video from Bark In The Park, through the eyes of a doggie attendee!
- Next Thursday (9/27) is Train Humane Day, so let's bring awareness to all puppy Mommies and Daddies about the effectiveness of positive and humane training techniques! :-)
- Maybe you've already seen this image, but I love the fun information (most of it is pretty darn accurate!).