I've been in a pretty weird mood most of today. I'm not sure if I'm tired or if I'm sad or if I'm in a bad mood...but I hung out by myself for a while and came to think of that old hymn by Ira Sankey, Count Your Blessings.
It doesn't matter what you believe in...I've always felt that when life get's you down and you start feeling sorry for yourself, it's necessary to think of all the wonderful things in your life and give thanks to the world for letting you have them!
For example: I'm thankful for the fact that I was rescued as a tiny pup and that Domeek brought me into her life, I'm thankful that I have lots of great friends, I'm thankful that I have a warm, comfortable bed and lots of cool toys, and I'm thankful that you all are in my life and that I can partake in yours! :-D
I've only been blogging for a month and already I have so many new and interesting friends from all over the World, that teach me and tell me amazing things each and every day! (You should all pat yourselves on the back for doing such an awesome job, by the way.)
Add to all these fantastic things, Prudence from A Coonhound's Tales, who just won two amazing awards has shared them with me too! Thank you so much again Prudence, you totally kick butt!!!
There are some funky rules and regulations for the awards, so here comes the funny stuffs:
The requirements fur the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
- I have terrible anxiety when driving in the car. I love going places, but I hate driving in the car for more than a few minutes, that's why I wear a Thundershirt!
- I'm the pickiest eater that you will ever meet, I even say "no thank you" to people who offer me treats! (Freak, I know!)
- I have this love affair with all things bunny...I have three stuffies and I love them more than all my other toys!
- Hot Dogs are the greatest thing on Earth!
- I have no clue how big or small I am! I happily hang out and play with whoever is at the dog park, no matter what size or breed!
- I have the highest pitch voice you will ever hear, most people think that it's adorable! ;-) I however, am slightly embarrassed that I don't have a deep and powerful manly voice!
- I sleep in Domeek's bed each night with my two brothers: Otter and Pumpkin!
The requirements for the Beautiful Blogger Award are:
- To copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award.
Picking just seven blogs was so hard, you all are as awesome as anyone could ever be! Just like Prudence, I'm totally going to combine my award nominations because all of your blogs are both lovely and beautiful!!
In no particular order (is it weird that I've always wanted to say that?! Hehe):
- Maggie & Duke over at 2 Punk Dogs
- The awesome collies and their Mom of All Things Collie
- Mason over at Big Stinky Dog (hehe, I love his blog's name)
- The great doodles over at Murphy & Stanley
- The ingenious Sebastian over at Sew DoggyStyle
- Blueberry over at Spotty, Spotty, Polkadotty
- And Jacobi over at The Dog Who Doesn't Fetch
Well, counting my blessings sure has made me feel quite a bit better! I highly recommend it if you are suffering from the puppy blues too! I'm off to dream of all the wonderful things in my little life!
Have a great Monday everyone!