Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Spring Has Sprung

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

I'm happily looking at these pawesome photos that I took a couple of days ago and wishing, once again, for the beautiful sunshine that we were experiencing!!
:-/ All we have now is rain, rain, rain, and then wind!

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Aw, well, it will return again...after all, this is California that we are talking about! ;-)

Have a fabulous day guys!!

Non-Wordless Wednesday Below ;-) :
Ooo, two things: the first, thanks to Remy, I just found out about an awesome new website specifically designed for crazy pups and people like US! :-D The website is called Pack and they want to celebrate the beautiful magic of pups and their experiences. Since it's new they are still in stealth mode (cue Mission Impossible music) but you can sign up for their wait-list! I can't wait! 

The second thing: we just booked our weekend getaway to Napa!! :-D We will be staying at a fantastic hotel on the riverfront (Napa River Inn), visiting bunches of dog friendly wineries, eating at a couple of delicious pup happy restaurants, and walking around some fabulous parks!! Only three more weekends before...Road Trip! Be prepared, there will be tons and tons of photos! ;-)


23 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Oh Green Grass and beautiful flowers. It will be Spring here soon. Yes we know about the Pack (friends also with them on FB. Happy Blog Paws WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Goose! And it sounds like you're going to have a great little getaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got rid of the rain and wind.....must have headed to your house.

    Your upcoming holiday sounds great!

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your holiday sounds Pawsome. We had one day of sun and now grey skies and rain. Not right! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that first photo and the Goose face! Thanks for telling me about the Pack too! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable Goose and look at that spring blossom ! We too are having the rain and wind but it will pass and tomorrow is back in the 60's which of coarse means WALKIES

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can't wait for Spring and all the new smells that comes with it! Warm sun, green grass and mud puddles!
    Have a wagging week!
    Your holiday sounds just wagging, can't wait to see the snaps.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just might be seeing signs of Spring here too. But your rain is headed my way and that means it just might turn to snow. But I know it will be here. I have never know it not to show up.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pictures Goose... no rain here but it has been quite windy. I hope you have tons of fun on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goose those photos make me so ready for spring. Happy Wednesday Wags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo - road trip! Don't tell...but I have surprise trip planned for Blueberry too in a few weeks... teehee

    Those are lovely photos. I can sort of see how the rain would get a little old after a while. We don't have that problem here. Usually I complain cause it is so stinking sunny all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you do lead a busy life. Napall ... dog friendly. Sounds like a plan to me. I love photos so I will be looking forward to what "Napall" looks like and of course the star of the show will be you, right? I don't travel much, but my Mom does and she takes pictures too. Sometimes she puts me in her pictures so it looks like I am there (that's her wishful thinking), but I stay home to take care of my Dad. Hope you have a wonderful trip ...

    Izzi @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOur lucky to have good weather. We just got 10 inches of snow yesterday. Cute blog. Just became one of your newest followers. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, your roses are blooming too?!? Very nice. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, wasn't that awful last night Goose!! OMD! I thoughts Ma was just gonna blow away!! hehehe
    Oh, I can't wait to see your pics from your trip!! Have a fabulous time!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish our snow would melt and flowers would come up here too! I'm sure it won't be long now. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just a suggestion for your vacation photos: create a facebook album(s) then give the link at end of blog after posting a few of them on the blog. Exciting an I hope it goes well!!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you have a wonderful time! We love traveling with our boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those pictures are beautiful! I hope you will have warmth and sunshine again very soon!! And I am still waiting for Pack invitations, but I will send one to you as soon I get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey - we are already on Pack! But mom hasn't figured out what it is all about yet.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  21. We can't wait for Spring either! Lovely photos. We just got invited to pack today...seems like it's going to be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete