Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monday Mischief...One Day Late!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

We're a bit late with this one, but I wanted to share a little inside secret with all you beautiful pups and people!

I've mentioned my love affair with my kitty sister, Little Bit before...generally I show pictures like these:

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Yes, you can insert "Ooooooo's" and "Awwwwww's" now!

Buuuuuuuuuut, what you don't see is that I can be a major butt to her too! ;-) Domeek says she doesn't understand why Little Bit puts up with all my cr@p...I just tell her, it's cause she loves me! Hehehe!


Yep, this happens all the time...morning, noon, and (my personal favorite) midnight!! We get into it all the time...but after it's all said and done, we end up like this:

Freckles the Dog

Gotta love my Little Bit!!

Have a great day everyone!


13 comments:

  1. O...M...D!! Our sister cats would KICK OUR BUTTS big time if we ever tried that with them!!! BOL
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite frankly, we were disturbed by the first photo. We're glad you inserted the video to show that you DO know how to treat a cat!

    Cats never let us get that close to them.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dog.....being nice to a cat is so not on.....we sure are glad you tell her who is boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song choice Goose. I am afraid Bad Boys would be our theme song as we don't like cats except the one in Blogville of course. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Goose! Does Little Bit have claws? Cause if she does I think she has the advantage! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get along really well! Mom said me and Stanley would probably not get along too well with a kitty.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL!!! I gots to say, that is one nice kitteh to puts up with that!!! You are one lucky Goose!! I thinks she really does loves you....LOTS!! BOL
    (nice of you guys to do this at midnight and wake up the peeps!! they always appreciate a good fight at midnight!! BOL)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahahaha!!! That is so funny!!! I love it when cats and dogs get along and can play together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Goose, I think it's great that you love your kitty sister! Even the closest friends and family can get into rough housing daily.
    Hope you have a great evening; btw, when we were in Los Altos two weeks ago it was such great weather. Enjoy fall in northern California.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think it looks like Little Bit enjoys playing with you. We wish we had a kitty to play with.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom is the Coolist for letting y'all stay up until midnight to play.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goose, I never knew you could fight like a ninja. Go figure you'd go straight for Little Bit's neck, you little devil ;)

    I wish my cat would get along with Beamer like that. My 95lb dog is absolutely terrified of my 18lb (the vet said she's obese; I call her fluffy) cat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are just too cute together. We love that they are best friends while sleeping and play fighting. Thanks for sharing the video and cute photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete