Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - It's Officially Pumpkin Season

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

I'm sure you've already noticed, but I've been mia for the last week...we can all blame Domeek, who just started a new job! She's super busy right now (my alone time with her has severely been impacted too), but it will eventually calm down and we'll be back to our regular schedule soon!

This weekend was the official start to Pumpkin season in our house!!! We started off in Half Moon Bay...and then came home to decorate!

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
Muahahaha!!

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
\
Freckles the Dog


Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
Dear Dog...no, not the costume!!!

Freckles the Dog
Screw you Domeek!!! (This is my ticked off face)

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

I had a seriously pawesome time, except for the obligatory costume photo (which I have to retake because I wasn't being "cooperative")!!! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!!!

PeeS: As you can probably tell, Domeek got her new iPhone in and found the magic "filter" button...this just means more photos of moi! In related news, we are now on Instagram, so don't forget to come and say "Hi"!!


20 comments:

  1. Its PAWsome that it is dog friendly. Many orchard n farms prohibited dogs (we are a bit upset about it). I wonder how many pumpkins did you get? Happy BlogPaws WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you at least get a treat for your suffering? Looks like you had a lot of fun. We haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet this year but I'm looking forward to it. There's also a corn maze dogs can go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of pumpkins. SHE's going to make us some treats from pumpkin....just an idea.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My peep is on the Instathingy, I'll make her look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pumpkins.......and we agree pity about the costumes......the peeps here will be fishing them out soon too...drats. Have a wonderful Wednesday all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! I'm glad they are dog friendly, I can imagine that few orchards are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It couldn't have been THAT weekend (official pumpkin festival in HMB). You can't get in or out and 92 is a parking lot-backed up past 280.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, oh no...we avoid HMB like the plague during that time of the month!!! Traffic was bad enough (when we were driving home) this weekend, let alone then! Plus dogs aren't allowed at the festival! Boo!

      Delete
  8. What a fun place to visit... Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahaha - I love the one of you peeing near the pumpkins! Next target - that costume...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our boys don't often cooperate for costume photos either, Goose. I hope we have as fun a time at the pumpkin patch as you did! We're (hopefully) going this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, I don't think any dog should be cooperative with costume photos. That's just wrong. Way cool pumpkins, though!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures today Goose and congrats to Domeek on the new job. We've been decorating pumpkins here, my daughter and I. Last night we were gluing sequins on one... fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! That is a fun looking adventure! I like adventures! I like pumpkin too. We get it on our food to help our digestion. Did you get to eat the pumpkins They're very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well except for the costume torture that looked like a fun day.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it sure is pumpkin season! New phone, get used to a zillion pics!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you were doing your part watering the pumpkins BOL.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. BOL at Kyla's comment!!!! So true! Ma hasn't taken me to HMB, she says the last time she went, it took her 2 hours to gets home!! Craziness!!
    Anyhu, sure looks like you had a FABulous time theres, well except for the costume...sorry dude....
    FABulous pics too I have to say...and nice waterin' of the greenery!!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete