Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - I'm Late, I'm Late...

Hello Everyone Over In Blogville!!!

Aw man, I know it's Wordless Wednesday and all, but I wanted to apologize for not being around much these past couple of weeks and for not checking in on all my buddies!! I'm a bad blog friend (but you can totally blame Domeek!!)!! But, today, I'm going to try and stop by everyone's posts!! :-D

Photo Stream Catch-Up:

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Can't tell that Domeek loves her new iPhone, can you?! Pft!!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram, we're a bit prolific, so you'll see us there all the time! ;-) Muahaha!

Oh and it's my second birthday on Saturday, so make sure that you stop by next week for a complete recap of the festivities...Domeek won't tell me what we're doing, but I'm sure it'll be fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! ;-)


16 comments:

  1. Hey, Not to worry pal, we been missing for two months, we just got back, glad to see your mug!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. We're glad you're keeping up your energy levels by napping. Very important.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so darn cute freckles we could never be mad at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgive you - especially since you posted such amazing photos! :)

    Happy Birthday a few days early!! I hope Domeek has a fun day planned for you! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you spent all your time at the computer, you wouldn't have a life or anything interesting to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really! your going to blame Domeek b/c to me there were a lot of photos of you sleeping. Glad you woke up to say hi.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goose brother! It's so so good to see you. I like that photo of you and your mom. I bet she has GREAT plans for your birthday.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've missed you Goose. Have a tremendous Thursday and see you soon.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've been having a good time without us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're not the only one! I usually post on Saturday and sometimes add a mid-week. This is my first chance on Blogger in a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD!! Happy happy Happy Burthday Goose!!!!! Holy Cow Patties!! Two years old???! Oh, that's a FABulous age dude! I hopes your gonna have lots of pressies and I Scream and maybe some cookies!!
    I loves your pics Goose!! Now, what the hell is that doggie doin' to you in the park?! Looks like he's REALLY checkin' out your bits and pieces!! BOL!!
    I can't waits to see the pics of your BDay!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Happy Belated Birthday Goose! Love the photos of you sleeping, esp. with your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very nice post thanks for sharing this amazing post.digitizing for embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing the beautiful Wordless Wednesday photos with us. It looks like a beautiful day for you all and enjoying the new phone taking photos. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete