Image Map

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hazy Lazy Sunday

Good Evening Everyone!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!! I tell you, a pup could easily get used to all this Holiday time off of work! I can't even think about Domeek going back to her regular schedule on Wednesday, Boo!!!

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Today, I not only went to the Dog Park, where there were hardly any pups...so I had to amuse myself with about 50 billion games of fetch, but then we also ventured over to this place called the Bay Front Nature Preserve!

Freckles the Dog

Oh my dog, you should have been there! There's all kinds of birdies and natures and stuff! Absolutely insane smells!! :-D

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

I'm totally exhausted now...phew!

Hope that you all had as great of a weekend as me!!

Don't party too hard on New Year's Eve!!


12 comments:

  1. One thing you can never have to much of is walkies and smells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your snow? Just kidding!

    Stay Calm & Bark On,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to start a new year...here is to more of that!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo I would like to go to that nature place. It looks marvelous. I am glad you had such a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great place for sensory overload :) A dogs dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks like a great place to explore!

    The pack says, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY COOL Goose! Looks like a great time. I hopes you didn't have to gets another B.A.T.H.

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a grrreat outing. We are also dreading mom and dad going back to work next week.

    We hope you & Domeek and your kitty brother have a very Happy New Year - see you on the other side!!

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Years. I let our dogs laze around today. Tomorrow they will have a fun crazy day too.

    ReplyDelete