I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! I've been having so much fun during the past couple of days!
Last night I went to Pet Food Express, a local pet food chain that not only sells great organic/grain free/high quality food but also helps loads of local shelters and rescue groups! We originally visited because I had, once again, chewed straight through my seat belt attachment and needed a new one. ;-) However, while there, Domeek started discussing raw food options with one of their managers. We were very impressed with all the options and her insights with her own finicky terrier, so we might have to give this whole raw food movement a try!
Then it was off to the dog park! :-D
WooHoo, see you later Domeek...I got friends to meet and play with!
Let's play chase, shall we?! Isn't Dottie's mohawk awesome?!
I got to hang out with Oliver, Willie, Aria, Dottie, Ringo, Ricco, and tons of other new friends! It was the first time I've been to the park in the last couple of weeks where the sun was still up, hehe!
This morning I got woken up really early to get to my Puppy Social...let's just say, I was not amused! But I got to hang with some of my buddies; one of which, Gus who is a Portuguese Water Dog, has like tripled in size since the last time I saw him! I couldn't believe it! He used to be about 15 pounds and now is 45, he's only 7 months old! Hehe! He still thinks he's 15 pounds though!
Now, I'm at home, exhausted as normal! Bone makes the best pillow! :-)
Um, no, you can't touch my Lion!
Tomorrow, I'm off to my last recall class, then it's pumpkin picking time (Domeek's already put my Halloween costume in the car...urg!) in Half Moon Bay! I'm sure that there will be tons of photos to come!!
- My friends Maggie and Duke over at 2 Punk Dogs are trying to win 5 Kuranda beds for their favorite shelter (Buddy Dog) so please do them a favor and click on this link and vote for them!
- Although a horrible situation, I'm glad that a judge sentenced this terrible woman to 5 years in prison (and not probation and fines)!!
- If you have a spare 50 minutes, please watch the heartwarming movie at the end of
Something Wagging This Way Comes blog post! It'll make you laugh, smile, and tear up!
- Zander missed his Dad so much after his hospitalization, that he tracked him down 2 miles away in his hospital bed (twice)! Go Boy!
- Check out all the awesome things that are going to be happening at San Francisco's Pet Pride Day at the end of October! I hope that I can go!!
Have a great Saturday everyone!