After yesterday's news, I was super glad that I had already done all my shopping for Nola and Cole's Toy/Treat swap! Anyone else participating?
Well, I had a ton of fun picking out all kinds of cool stuff for my swapee, Eve Belle from At The Joneses!! I got to visit three different pet stores; it was so hard to look for EB, instead of picking out nummies and squeakers for me, but I succeeded!! Phew, it was tough though! ;-)
And now the package is off to EB (yep, I decorated the box)! :-D According to Nola, we're all going to be revealing the contents of our toy and treat swaps on Monday, October 22nd, so check back then!!
There's been a ton of dog related stuff going on this past week, so please check out the links below!!
- Just say "No!" to Pet Store Puppies and Puppy Mills! Please take the pledge!!
- There's been a lot of articles written recently about the idea of people treating their pups like children, here are two of my favorites! Carol Bryant from Fidose of Reality and my buds over at All Things Collie!
- This might be an awesome step in legally treating animals like living beings as apposed to property such as your couch!
- Lot's of anger and hurt feelings over the words of Kelly Ripa and pit bulls!
- In response to Kelly's words, wonderful images from pit bull mamas and papas from all over the world! :-D
- The brave pup that lost his snout after saving a little girl's life, just arrived in Davis (a couple hours away from me) to see what vets can do!! Good luck my friend!!
- Michael Vick...should he be allowed to have a pup? (I say, "Hell NO!!!" I wouldn't even send my brother Ginger over to him!)
Alright my friends, have a wonderful Saturday and thanks for all the puppy love...I'll try to keep calm! :-D