I hope that you all had a wonderful and exciting time doing whatever you were doing!
I have to say, I'm getting really bored about doing nothing! :-/ Wah Wah! [Complaining Time] I want to go to the dog park and hang out with all my buds, I want to go hiking before the rain starts pouring down, and I want to go on really long walks around the neighborhood (and not just down one side of the street and up the other)! Thankfully I only have five days left in my solitary confinement, just in time for my birthday extravaganza this weekend!!! Unfortunately though, I don't think that my knee problem is going away, which means that we'll be meeting with a surgeon sooner rather that later!
The weather's been changing this week too, one second it's 80 degrees and the next (currently, see photo above) it's 50 degrees...brrrr!!
Oh, for all of you that remember, Nola's Toy and Treat Swap reveal has been postponed a week due to packages being delivered late! So we'll be posting about them next Monday, stay tuned! ;-)
Now, for a few links that you all might be interested in!
- Awesome paddle boarder rescues a shih tzu puppy off some rocks in the ocean just minutes before the water would have submerged him!
- Yoghund brand Organic Banana and Peanut Butter frozen yogurt dog treats have announced a voluntary recall due to possible contamination with salmonella!
- I've been a vocal supporter for Hank (the kitty candidate running for Virginia's senate) but did you realize that there were 4 other feline candidates running during November's elections?
- A new campaign is starting to form to make retailers understand why Chinese jerky treats need to be pulled from all their shelves! It's called Black Friday for Pets, click here for all the details!
- Planning a visit to Napa Valley? How about taking your pup along to a wonderful vineyard and tasting room, where they'll treat him as good as (if not better than) you!! ;-)
Well I've had a bath (this is my post-bath exhaustion) and now it's time for bed! So have a great Monday everyone!! Take Care! :-D