Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Wee Little One

Happy Wednesday Afternoon Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great day! I've already seen and barked at the postman, twice! ;-) I can tell it's going to be a fab day!! Hehe!

Since I'm a big boy now, I thought I'd share some baby photos with you...most of them are kind of embarrassing! Urg! Thanks Domeek!!

Freckles the Dog
Adoption photo

Freckles the Dog
Coming home

Freckles the Dog
My brother Bootsie coming home

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
I was even playful at 3 months

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog

Freckles the Dog
First day with Squeakers

Freckles the Dog

That harness doesn't even fit over my neck anymore...yup, I'm HUGE now!!!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great rest of the day!


17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you were SUPER cute!! I like that very first photo best.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a doll baby! looking at you makes me want to buy puppy toys and talk baby talk again! *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love baby pictures.... So sweet.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD OMD you were (AND STILL ARE) so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are definitely some ooooh and awwww pictures! Thanks for sharing your adorable puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo cute!!!! And you grew up to be such a handsome guy too! Don't be embarrassed by any of those pics - you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goose, you were and still are ONE CUTE HUNK of dog! Heeheehee, those pics are great.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goose, I just LOVE your baby pics!! Oh, nothin' cuter than a pups!! You sure are a big hunk of ManDog now though!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were so adorable!!! (not that you aren't a cutie patootie now!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Goose,

    You were so very cute! The good thing is that you're still so very cute! Happy Wednesday!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love baby pictures. and you were one very cute puppy. It is so nice you grew up as cute.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love baby photos - what a cutie you were and still are! And so is Bootsie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paw puppy wagging cute! Wagging Wordless Wednesday!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute as a liddul dog, cute as a mandog!!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete