Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


I’ve had such a hard and long day today…let me tell you!

First of all, Domeek didn’t wake me up (she supposedly tried…but I don’t believe her) in time for me to go to Puppy Social, so I didn’t get to see all my friends, especially Rizo! Then I had to go to Puppy 2 class without eating breakfast, cause I can’t go to school with a full tummy. I had a hard time concentrating in class, all I wanted to do was play, but no one let me :-( Then when I got home, after drinking my Starbucks kiddie steamed milk, Domeek went outside and gardened all afternoon! I had to run upstairs and yell at her from the window! That was not acceptable…let me tell you! Saturdays are a me and her day…not a her outside by herself day!

Now, after playing for a really long time, watching the Olympics, and eating dinner, I’m exhausted again.

Such a rough life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment