Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today was, once again, such a busy day!

I had a swimming lesson in the morning at The Rex Center. If you live in the Bay Area and either need some physical therapy or a place to relax and have a fun time in the water with your human, then definitely check them out! I’m a really good swimmer, but honestly I don’t know why Domeek keeps taking me to the pool. I just don’t get why you want to get in a big bath!?

After a short nap, I helped with some yard work, as a supervisor (of course!), and then it was off to the store to get all of the ingredients that I needed for my puppy quiches! Cause, I was really hungry after all that work!


There are so many delicious things in those quiches~!! I especially liked having extra cheese thrown in! Then it was the waiting game…I had to wait…and wait…and wait…it felt like forever!!!!! Even though Domeek says it was only 15 minutes, it felt like an hour! Look at my big, sad eyes!


Domeek says that there are a couple of differences, from the recipe, that she found while making them (I MADE them though!): first of all, the recipe says that it makes 12 quiches, but unless they are mini-muffin pans, they only make 9 small quiches. They also tend to get stuck to the bottom of the pan, even with olive oil, so Domeek is going to put them in muffin cups next time. Here they are, close up!


I couldn’t believe that they smelt soooooo good…as soon as I was offered one, I gobbled it all up!!!! YUM!

Next up for me is a walk around the neighborhood! :-) Make those yummy quiches for yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment