Image Map

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Treasure Thursday Introduction:

A little known fact about me: I am a rescue pup! I was living in the Central Valley when my Momma was sadly run over; my siblings and I wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for my a wonderful rescue organization called Northern California Family Dog Rescue. After just a couple of days, Domeek came to foster both me and my brother. Then, as they say, "history was history".

Since I had such a wonderful experience, I want lots of other deserving and loving puppies and kittens to find absolutely fabulous furever homes too! So, I'm going to do a permanent blog post on Thursdays letting all of you know of excellent animals available for adoption!

So make sure you take a look and pass the information along to your friends and families. We want to save as many animals as we can!!!

Image Courtesy of Coping With Frugality

No comments:

Post a Comment